WIth privacy, comparison features, new materials, and much more.
We are very pleased to announce our Q1 2019 release of EC3 is complete and available to qualified beta testers.
Privacy and Sharing
- Buildings, campuses, and complexes can now be private, shared with other users or user groups, or made public
- Create and edit User Groups to easily manage sharing with multiple people.
- Search by target (close to this value), min, max, or exact value.
- Filter by manufacturer, plant, description, etc. using table header filter boxes.
- Search by multiple jurisdictions (e.g. USA|Washington, USA|Oregon, or CA|BC
- Cold-formed steels, decking steels, and structural sections.
- New industry averages in concrete, steel, timber, and gypsum
- Details for EPDs now shows how material compares to its category.
- Building classification upgraded to handle multi-use buildings
- Building classes now line up with IBC and CEBECS classifications
- Get GWP Summaries (Sankey diagram) for a Campus or Complex.
- Easier-to-read Sankey Diagrams
- Select reference buildings and generate side-by-side Sankey diagrams.
Integration & API
- Import a Revit file using https://forgeec3.herokuapp.com/, and reorganize it into Uniformat II, while still preserving abitlity to send data back to Revit and/or re-import.
- Lots more detailed tooltips
- Glossary and FAQ
- Many. Thanks to all the folks who sent in bug reports!