What We Do
C-Change Labs develops and operates EC3, the world’s most popular SaaS platform for tracking the climate impact of construction materials. It is used both as a free tool (buildingtransparency.org) and as the basis for an enterprise platform by major multinationals including Google, Amazon, and Microsoft. We are preparing to scale up B2B engagements, leveraging our platform and our industry partnerships.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial business development professional with a demonstrated ability to grow a SaaS business. You will be tasked with growing an innovative B2B SaaS offering with proven market traction into a worldwide commercial success, while making a meaningful difference in fighting climate change.
You will evangelize the product, develop and manage a pipeline of B2B sales prospects, and manage client expectations during delivery. You may also have opportunities to grow the brand, web and social media presence, and help us grow a business development team over time.
- 5+ years in a technical sales role, including 2+ in a senior role.
- Proven track record of sourcing and closing major B2B clients.
- Credible, confident, and persuasive in a B2B technical sales setting.
- Experience in selling to governments would be an asset.
Software as a Service
- Experience working with software program management.
- Understanding of pricing strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage Business and user experience analytics.
- This is a novel space, so the ability to learn quickly is essential.
- Understanding of construction, structural materials, or life cycle assessment an asset.
- Understanding of ESG reporting or Life cycle assessment an asset.
- Strong English communication skills; other languages are an asset.
CAD $110K - 150K plus performance incentives.
Excellent health and dental benefits
20 days’ vacation per year.
You will report to the CEO, and you will work closely with the CTO and Product Management. You will be surrounded by a group of passionate engineers, and will have access to analytics, web design, and support staff.
As the business grows, you may have the opportunity to build and manage a business development team.
We maintain a fast-moving, open startup culture. Achievements are appreciated; new ideas and helping your co-workers succeed are key to advancement. We are doing things that have never been done before, so we expect to make mistakes, openly discuss what we learned, and adjust quickly. Candor with management is an absolute requirement.
Most of your work will be done via zoom, email, and other remote tools. However, you will travel to conferences 2-4 times per year, and when we agree travel is crucial to business development success.
We encourage a healthy work/life balance. Staff manage their own time (apart from regular meetings). All roles get at least three weeks paid time off, as well as paid sick leave.
We are an all-remote team so there is no traditional office space. However we will be happy to help you organize an effective working space:
We will provide a quality workstation (laptop, monitor, headset, accessories, software) and any necessary equipment (e.g. desk, chair) for you to work safely and comfortably.
If you prefer to work from an office, we will cover reasonable co-working expenses.
How to Apply
Please apply online using the links under "Current Openings"
At C-Change Labs, we are driving a sea-change in addressing climate change -- and we are already seeing the change happen.Apply Now