Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for solid software engineers. Our company was founded by an engineer, is run by engineers, and works with the most advanced construction software.
You are interested in learning from and cooperating with talented colleagues. You love sharing value by producing beautiful and clean APIs. You enjoy engineering as a whole - complex scalable systems, performance optimization and direct product impact.
Working at C-Change is not only an opportunity to wield great tools tackling complex problems. It is a rare opportunity to make a direct, visible impact affecting our future - by fighting climate change with science and data.
- Algorithms and data structures: You understand common data structures and algorithms, you are able to evaluate them and apply appropriately to the given situation, and evaluate algorithm complexity.
- OOP and Patterns: You must understand what is SOLID, Domain Driven Design, and IoC. You must know how to use common patterns and design REST services.
General IT skills and competencies
- Client-server architecture. At least basic understanding of networks (dns, http, tcp).
- Debug: Effective troubleshooting and using modern debug tools.
- Error processing: Application exceptions are handled competently and uniformly. You must know the difference between error flow and exception flow.
- Documenting your code.
- You must know how to write extensible code.
- You can break tasks into smaller units, provide planning and estimates.
- You know how to use a version control system and understand how to interact with a repository when working with your team.
- You can read and understand code written by other people.